Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park
Leave Moshi at 07.00am drive to Arusha. First stop is Arusha Town for any last minute purchases before we head off on safari, then, drive for about 2 hours to Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Dinner and overnight will take place.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater. There is a very high possibility of spotting the big 5 in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site at the crater floor. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tarangire National Park
An early breakfast and a 2 hour transfer to Tarangire National Park. This park is often referred to as the “home of elephants”, you have a great chance to spot elephants in large groups gathering around the Tarangire River. Other animals to be spotted include leopards, lions, giraffes and even tree-climbing pythons!
Game drive until late afternoon, then a 4-5 hours drive to Moshi town.
Prices may change depending on the number of people booking the safari.
PRICE RATE FOR CAMPING SAFARI
USD$200 per person per day, mind you that this price is for Normal camping, (we camp in public areas in the park).
Accommodation in tented camps can be included upon request at extra cost please contact us for better quotations
BOOK THIS TOUR
- FWD vehicles with viewing roof
- Guest House fees
- 3 delicious meals a day
- Bottled drinking water – 3 liters a day per person
- Camping equipment including tents, kitchen utensils, tables, chairs, mattresses & Pillows
- National Park gate fees
- Park commission
- Government tax
- Staff salary
- Tips for driver-guide and cook
- Airport Transfers
- Lodging before and after the safari
- Optional visit to Olduvai Gorge and a Maasai village
- Transfers to and from your hotel in Arusha
- Lunches, dinners, drinks at your hotel in Moshi/Arusha